Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer So Far

Two words:

"This," and "blows."  This summer is a complete bust.  "Epic Phail."  PHAIL.

I've been relaxing.  That is well and good.  Other than that, things have not been meeting the par that I set prior to finishing my finals this past semester.  Certain strained relationships, and complete lack of others has put a real damper on the "vaca" so far.  I am getting tired of being home already, as the discord between myself and my family has been at a recent high.  The need to get out of here is building.  

Certain friends of mine are either completely absent, or completely shutting me out of their newly formed groups.  

This is not to say there have not been moments of fun; shooting with my dad, going to the beach with Moke and Spath, etc., etc.  There has been a great deal to be satisfied with.  However, I can't help but feel that somehow summer is falling short.  

Something has got to give.  

No comments: